If your university has an agreement with Université Clermont Auvergne you can be selected to come and study as an exchange student.

Several international programs may allow you to come as an Erasmus student, into a bilateral agreement or by the BCI programs with Canada...

Please check our UCA's partners by clicking here.


Here under are the steps and the application process

1. First of all, you have to contact your home university international office in order to ask them how to apply for an exchange program.
Be aware that a B2 level of French may be required to follow some classes. The UCA will help you to register to French as a Foreign Language (FLE) classes if you need. The FLE classes are free for Erasmus students coming to UCA.

2. After being selected by your home university, you will have to complete our application form online.
Deadlines are:
  • Fall semester & Academic Year : May 15
  • Spring semester : November 15
3. The application form online has to be complete with that documents :
  • Learning Agreement duly completed signed by the professor who is responsible for your exchange in your home institution;
  • Mobility certificate from your home institution;
  • The room reservation form if you are interested by a room at the CROUS;
  • A copy of your identity card or passport;
  • ID Photo.
4. We will send you the letter of acceptance and an answer of reservation if you apply for a room in our university residences.

Please note that every modification of cancellation of stay must be notified to your home university and to us!