Guest Researcher Hosting Agreement

Non-European teaching and research staff hosted by the University of Clermont Auvergne must sign a hosting agreement in order to obtain a scientific visa. 

This agreement must be signed by an official representative of the University and stamped by the Prefecture. Please use the official document (L.313-20 4°) obtainable from the EURAXESS Auvergne Services Centre.